Now that we are already a few months into 2015, we continue to see the Pantone color of the year everywhere we look! Marsala, a deep wine inspired hue, is by far one of our favorite selections from Pantone yet! From the richness to the glamour and class it exudes, this is a color that can be translated into all seasons throughout 2015! The staying power of this hue has us excited for seasons to come!
1. A perfect way to wear Marsala is a lip/nail combo! Whether you feel daring enough to try both or just one or the other, this is a classic hue that would look beautiful with some sparkle!
2. Our Multi Strand Intaglio Necklace from NIQUEA.D is a beautiful addition to your wardrobe and totally on point for 2015! Not to mention it is just STUNNING! (find it here)
3. What an elegant way to dress in Marsala this year! This is a look that can transition easily from the last cold months into spring. A beautiful hat and a chic dress in this gorgeous color…you can’t go wrong!
4. Add a pop of Marsala to your home! This scented candle from NIQUEA.D is not only beautiful to look at, but smells equally as amazing! Pick up this inspiring scent in select NIQUEA.D locations.
5. Add a pop of this deep rich hue to your living room! If you have a pallette of neutrals throughout your home, try adding this endlessly elegant tufted chair to create a focal point!